Amy Fass, Executive Director, speaks with Brad Pomerance, host of Time Warner Cable Local Edition (CA) about the impact of new shoes on children in need.
15,000 children in need receive new shoes through our 2014 Holiday partnership with Nordstrom and New Balance!
Shoes That Fit's Executive Director, Roni Lomeli, given 2013's Women Who Make A Difference award from Longines and Town&Country Magagazine!
The Sneaker Ball, our first-ever gala in celebration of Shoes That Fit's 20 Year Anniversary and donation of 1 Million pairs of new shoes was an unforgettable event! Thanks to Todd Covelli for a very moving & inspirational video!
Shoes That Fit public service announcement courtesy of Director Jim Gordon, Saddletramp Pictures
- Golden State Foods has been helping children in need through Shoes That Fit since 2003! Watch their inspiring video to learn why they volunteer.
- Shoes That Fit former Development Director Michelle Siegel and Program Manager Lee Kane discuss our program during the United Way Telethon
- From the mouth's of babes! Children helped by our OnMedia chapter in Florida talk about how a new pair of shoes made a difference in their lives.
- Nordstrom employees talk about helping with our Holiday Campaign
- Watch the 2008 Smart Cookie Award Winner interview with Shoes That Fit's former Executive Director, Roni Lomeli!
- Shoes That Fit's very own chapter volunteer Sharon Levine featured on NBC affiliate Channel 12 in Arizona!
- Shoes That Fit's partnership with Some Crust Bakery of Claremont was profiled on KCAL 9 News!
- Sole Searchin', a documentary about Shoes That Fit, was produced by the Frieda C. Fox Family Foundation!
Stay tuned for more great Shoes That Fit videos!
1420 N. Claremont Blvd.Suite 204A, Claremont, CA 91711
Toll Free: (888) 715-4333 Phone#: (909) 482-0050 Fax: (909) 482-0085