Real life heroine & Executive Director Roni Lomeli immortalized in Harlequin novel! As winner of the More Than Words Award, Shoes That Fit received a $10,000 donation & our story is featured in the upcoming novel "The Princess Shoes" by Maureen Child.
Read all about it here!
As we look forward to another challenging year, we must look back and say "Thank You" to all of you who helped make a difference in the lives of so many children in need across the country. 2010 holds the promise of new volunteers, supporters and unfortunately, children in need. Here are 10 ways YOU can make a difference!
- Make a donation - Help children in need attend school in comfort & with dignity. Your donation is fully tax deductible
- Start a chapter - Help children in need in your community receive new shoes.
- Become a Sole Mate - Sign up for automated, secure monthly donations to keep our programs running.
- Consider Shoes That Fit in your estate planning - Children in need will benefit from your generosity long after you are gone.
- Host a party! - Plan parties with a purpose by inviting friends to donate new shoes in lieu of birthday, retirement or wedding gifts.
- Start a shoe drive - You literally hold your gift in your hands! Involve your co-workers, house of worship, civic group, friends & family.
- Give through payroll deductions at work. Double your donation through employer matching funds.
- Donate a vehicle - (in any condition) through Cars4Causes
- Donate simply by searching the internet! - GoodSearch.com donates to Shoes That Fit each time you browse the web. Visit their website for details.
- Spread the Word! - Forward this link or website to a friend.
1420 N. Claremont Blvd.Suite 204A, Claremont, CA 91711
Toll Free: (888) 715-4333 Phone#: (909) 482-0050 Fax: (909) 482-0085