One little girl came in to get her shoes. Her feet were filthy and her old shoes smelled awful. She didn't have any socks to try on her new shoes. I let her know that I had some socks. She was so excited to be able to put them on, then she saw her new shoes. She was so happy they were her favorite color and she wondered how the people that sent them knew that it was her favorite color. She put the shoes on and walked around in my room for a few minutes with them. She then told me that she wanted to wear her old ones home. When I asked her why she said she wanted to show her mom how pretty they were before she wore them and they got dirty.
- Kids Helping Kids: A Pizza Sale Raises Funds for Sneakers November 29, 2023
- Gamesight Brings New Shoes to 153 Seattle Kids November 27, 2023
- She’s Been In Their Shoes November 13, 2023
- Nestlé NIDO® and Stater Bros. Bring Shoes to 630 Kids in San Bernardino November 13, 2023
- Annual Nordstrom Campaign Raises More Than $1 Million for New Shoes! November 13, 2023