One little girl came in to get her shoes. Her feet were filthy and her old shoes smelled awful. She didn't have any socks to try on her new shoes. I let her know that I had some socks. She was so excited to be able to put them on, then she saw her new shoes. She was so happy they were her favorite color and she wondered how the people that sent them knew that it was her favorite color. She put the shoes on and walked around in my room for a few minutes with them. She then told me that she wanted to wear her old ones home. When I asked her why she said she wanted to show her mom how pretty they were before she wore them and they got dirty.
- Erica Olsen with Inside SoCal—December 11, 2022 February 3, 2023
- Clark County Commissioner’s Office Brings Shoes to 650 Students at Helen Jydstrup Elementary February 3, 2023
- G. Terence Balagia Jr. joins the Board of Directors January 26, 2023
- Rack Room Shoes Raises more than $2 Million to Give New Shoes! January 19, 2023
- Lorenzo Johnson & Jason Robinson help 282 kids with an assist from Coach Pop! January 10, 2023